You can view the Individual Call Overview by clicking on a specific call line in the Call Lookup page or in the Call Activity box on the Property Dashboard.
The Individual Call Overview contains:
- In the top left, you can see information about the caller and call.
- In the bottom left, you can read a transcription of the message if they left a message.
- If the caller said any keywords recognized by our system, it will display them in the gray box above the transcription, and it will categorize the call accordingly.
- In the top right is a timeline of events where you can see exactly what happened from the time the call came in to when the call ended or escalation was resolved.
- In the bottom right, you can add notes about the call. Each note displays who wrote the note, and a date and time stamp.