Admins can set up or edit user profiles at any time by clicking the edit symbol in the Team Management page.
User Profile Information
After clicking the edit symbol , a window with their profile information, notification, and email preferences will open. Admins can edit this information for each user on the property.
- Title: Required field.
- Timezone: Check to make sure your timezone is correct.
- Phone: Enter at least one phone number (can have up to 5).
- SMS: Check this box if you would like to receive text message notifications.
- Email: You can have up to 2 email addresses in the system.
- Pin #: Enter in a 5-digit PIN number that is unique to you. If you call into the system from an unrecognized phone number, this will be your PIN to access the phone system and listen to maintenance messages. If you call from the phone number listed on your profile, you will not be asked to enter your PIN.
- Live Escalation (required): Select a phone number where you can be easily reached. Live Escalation means that a caller will be put on hold and the Notify system will call this number in order to connect the caller to you live. You can have up to 2 numbers for Live Escalation. If you add a second number and you are on a Live Escalation schedule, it will call the top number first, then immediately call the second number. Live Escalation will only be active if it is built into a property’s schedule, and you are added to that schedule.
- Notifications (escalation rules): You must have at least one Notification Rule and up to 5 rules. We recommend each person have at least 2. You can receive messages via text message (SMS) and/or a phone call. After every notification you also set the WAIT time, which is the amount of time the system will wait until it either goes to your next notification rule or the next person on the schedule. You can add, edit or delete notification rules at any time.
- Escalation Alerts: Set up text message notifications to alert you when an escalated call has not been responded to. Escalation alerts are not required, and you can add, edit or delete at any time.
- Email Preferences: Anytime a message is left in the Notify system, an email with the transcription and audio file and attached will be sent. Select the email address you want notifications sent to. If you entered more than one email address in your user profile, you can set up different email preferences for each email address. For each property you are assigned to, you can pick the emails you wish to receive by adding a checkmark to the box. Changes can be made at any time.
- Scheduled Email Reports: By checking the weekly and monthly report boxes, you will be emailed a weekly and monthly snapshot of the property list page, including the missed call stats and average emergency maintenance response times.