Admin and Limited users can set up and edit the schedules by clicking “Schedule” on the left side panel or clicking the edit symbol next to the schedule on the property dashboard.
Types of Schedules
There are four different types of schedules:
- Emergency Notify – This is the emergency maintenance schedule. When a caller leaves an emergency maintenance message, the message will be escalated to the people on this schedule based on each user’s Notification Rules.
- Emergency Live – This type of schedule will only appear if Live Escalation is added as a feature on your account. When someone calls during this time, the caller will be put on hold (for the designated amount of time) and the system will call the people on this schedule (based on each user’s Notification Rules) in an attempt to connect the caller with someone live. If the call is not connected live in the designated amount of time, they will be asked to leave a message and it will be escalated according to the Notify schedule rules. If a Live Escalation call is missed and a message is left, the Live Escalation schedule will be turned off until the messages are resolved.
- Courtesy - This is the courtesy officer schedule. This schedule will only appear if Courtesy is included on your account. When a caller leaves a courtesy message, the message will be escalated to the officers on this schedule based on each user’s Notification Rules.
- Inactive – All notifications will be turned off during this time, and will resume once a Notify schedule starts.
Three Ways to Set Up a Schedule
When first creating a schedule, our team can assist with setting it up in one of three ways, depending on your team’s preferences:
- Forever & ever – the same people are on call every day, all day
- Rotating – every other week rotation
- Custom – anything outside of forever & ever and rotating
Only custom schedules have the ability to make system changes to their schedules.
*If your schedule needs to change from one to another, reach out to HelloSpoke Support.